Sabtu, 28 Mei 2011

Want to forget it

Since I sit elementary school I did not know the name of love but since I sat high school I will already know the name of love, at some time I have sat diperguruan I will meet someone tall man - another man who did not turned out he was a friend during I sat elementary school, I had long and she has never met and then started from just friends sms become a special friend hemmmmm ... ..
Maybe this is the most beautiful day for me ...

At first I was not sure he could say, he's a male figure - an ignorant man but somehow I could be comfortable with him, give attention, always mengigatkan to prayer five times and was always there for me when I'm difficulties for example if I do not understand task - the task of college I could bertaya with him if he understood the lesson hehehe…

after arriving home he too sms I have spoken many reasons for me to trust him again but somehow I started uncomfortable to be near him since the incident. Maybe because it was too much lied to and all the word - nonsense words that had him saying to me it was only momentary pleasure,
why, when I began to love someone with a sincere he behave like this to me, if I do not deserve love him or he is not the best for me ??....
Hemmmm ... if this relationship had to walk quite up to here I hope someday I'll find a replacement that is better than him even though sometimes I always hoped that he would come back to me. After breaking both of us there is no communication anymore and I've rarely met him
At least once in a while I saw him through facebook. Viewing the overall status he difacebook with wall to wall with another woman, I think from there I'll know all our old neighbor after she did not meet.

at one point I was running - the road with friends - my friends she saw me but I did not greet her at all ...
Feeling lazy, and heartache might still exist till now but I do not want to be a vindictive because it only just pollute my heart ..
Somehow she got - got an sms and began to approach me again ...
In the past, I do expect him back to me but why at the time he returned and took two of us going out again as before, I feel he has begun to disappear ..
Memories of me and him while we still going out may simply be a memory because I do not want to fall into the same dilubang, from this event I really learned what a sense of loyalty and honesty is very important for a relationship because it insaallah our relationship will continue to run smooth. .
Amin..

Oh god maybe he's not a man - a good man for me?
If indeed he is not jodohku then get rid of this feeling in my heart for him because it's just torture me, and if he jodohku then give it the best way for me to be united again with her

1 komentar:

  1. oh, it's ur privat story...

    :)

    who's the fool man that hurt u???

    but i think now u r better without him... :)
    be cheer up!!!!
    ^^

    BalasHapus